Aug 9, 2011

Themed Reviews

Well, since I've been reviewing a couple of movies that didn't turn out to be that interesting, I've decided to make themed reviews for these next couple of weeks. I realized I have several of Tobe Hooper's movies in my library, so that's going to be our subject for Hellnation's first themed review, yay! So, who's that guy anyway?


Well, it is kinda sad if you're genuinely asking yourself that question, but let me enlighten you anyway. He's the mastermind behind titles like The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974's, not that hideous remake from a couple of years ago), Poltergeist, Lifeforce, Salem's Lot and plenty more film/TV productions solely based on the horror genre. I will be reviewing a couple of his classics, as well as the latest films he threw out into the world. So get that bucket of popcorn and prepare yourself for the massacre!

If you have any suggestion for future themed reviews, don't forget to drop a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment